Monday, February 9, 2015

week 5 slog

 I initially found recursion to be a rather difficult concept for me. This is especially true when I first learned it. I initially had difficult with it because I didn’t know what the is instance function does. I also didn’t get the recursion question right on the quiz, which everyone else found to be easy. That was especially discouraging. but later I practiced a lot of recursion questions, went over the handout in class for many times, and became much better at it.

Recursion becomes easy once you get a hand of it. It also becomes quiet meaningful and useful. After I learned recursion, I found it to be a great way to solve many of my previous coding difficulties. Their applications are so vast and so useful.

We had a test this week. I didn’t make it there because I was sick. However, I heard the test was quiet hard so I am happy that I dodged it!

No comments:

Post a Comment