Friday, January 30, 2015

Week 4 slog

I had a rather smooth week compared to many of my peers. My group members are all very hard working and I enjoyed a rather fair workload. I was responsible for a significant portion of the doc string and testing of the code, which ended up being actually interesting and easygoing than the coding itself.

The recursion we learned this week was actually confusing for me. Many students find it to be easier than class. I don’t! I just have a difficult time understanding it! I will probably have to ask a lot of questions on piazza to figure it out

In terms of preparing for the test, I am actually not that nervous. My mom always used to say, what has to come will come. I will just accept it and do the best that I can. If I still flunk it, let it be , I have tried hard!

To be honest I find 148 so much harder than 108. I hope the stuff that keeps on coming up becomes a little easier or slower-paced :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment