Monday, April 6, 2015

Last week slog

  This is last week slog, and We done all works in this course without final exam. I felt interesting in this course and learned a lot of things. Actually, I never try hard to learn any course like that, because I really want to join computer science program. This semester is troubled, because of strike. My quiz's mark is affected. I didn't do very well in the semester beginning, I thought I have chance, we have more quiz in this semester. But I didn't think TA will strike. But my test and assignment are all good. 
  Right now, I will say thank to who helped me in this course.
  Thanks dear prof , Thanks TA(I knew my TA won't that happen), Thanks my team mate.

                                                                                 Yuan Cao


No comments:

Post a Comment